Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Beautiful Kids

This is Jack. Jackson Caleb Kekoa Wikle. He's my beautiful, baby boy... and he just turned 3 months today!


Just before Jack was born I weighed in at 269lbs. WOWZERS! I packed on about 27lbs during my pregnancy. Within 2 weeks, I lost all 27 of those pounds. (Yippee!)

And now, dear readers, I share with you that my STARTING weight for the Biggest Loser competition, the weight that I shall NEVER, EVER, EVER see again is...

249.10.

Hold me to it. Never again.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Erin,

    It's Lianne (from HBA)! I'm so glad I found your blog... and a weight loss blog too!! As you can tell, I got one too! I totally can't wait to see you crush your goals!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Your kids are beautiful! Plan B: get a puppy. They have to go outside ALL the time and go on walks. Mine makes me get off my butt...it drives me crazy at times :) We should definitely catch up. It's been way too long. Do you have SKYPE?

    ReplyDelete