Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Keep on keepin' on...

Hi, friends.

Well, after a mediocre week, I am only down .2. Not to worry, life happens right? This week found itself steeped in a ton of emotions and stress which normally means grabbing for anything that is salty or sweet that is within reaching distance and having at it. I made sincere efforts to fight against the urge to emotionally eat -- seeing both success an failure at the same time. Just have to keep on keepin' on. (Cheesy, I KNOW.) As I continue to grow increasingly aware of my weaknesses as I pursue healthy living, my desire to not "throw in the towel" grows as well.

By now, I'm sure all of you have heard me mention the infamous hot yoga I've been doing. I've REALLY been enjoying it! I think I've visited this steamy and 110 degree hot box 7 or 8 times now and am really, really, really seeing its benefits for my body. (Hat tip to Miss Lesley Dock for introducing me to this insane endeavor.) What a work out too! And while everyone else is centering themselves and finding their inner chi (no idea if that is really what they are doing or if that is, in fact, a real term) I'm callin' on my savior to help me get through the 60/90 minutes of intensity. Hehee. Anyhow, my introductory rate is soon up and I'm wondering how to afford continuing these practices... hmmmm. Guess I better win the BL competition! $$$ Lol!

Love to all my readers... thanks for continuously cheering me on. Slow and steady, slow and steady...

-Erin

1 comment:

  1. That's right...this is all about a LIFESTYLE, not a one week weight loss! You're doing GREAT, amiga!

    ReplyDelete